The new spreadsheet:
Does this new info change any of my predictions from the last Box-Mapping post? Let's see:
- The total number of RR and higher still matches expectations.
- Total Rares Theory: Still good.
- The bands of RRs is still mostly visible, but box 5 is shifted pretty far.
- RR Bands Theory: Weakened, but still good.
- The SRs aren't positioned like mine at all, so my prediction about them being next to RRs is invalid.
- SR Location Theory: Dead.
- The RRRs all seem to be 2 packs from an RRR, so my theory that they push the nearest RR could still be true.
- RRR Location Theory: Still good.
- The SP was on the opposite side of the box, so we can't tell much there.
- SP Location Theory: (see next theory)
- Only 2 of the dead zones (rows that only ever had Rs) still remain, BUT the SPs are both the only things keeping their row from being a dead zone.
- I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these dead zones (rows 1, 5, 16, and 20) can only have Rs or SPs.
- Deadzone Theory: Revised, now the "SP/R Zone Theory"
- The RRRs and SRs are much more equally distributed now.
- Back Half of the Box Theory: Destroyed.